Middle/Senior Java Developer
Back-end engineering experience in Java on Linux, macOS. Min 2 commercial years of Java Java Back-End engineering experience in:
- Java 8 and 11;
- REST and JAX-RS;
- Tomcat 8.5;
- Spring 5/Spring Boot 2;
- Experience with microservices;
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines and workflows;
- Unit tests and code review.
Quick understanding of business needs (tasks) and providing the best solution, taking into account all the logical relationships in the project. Proactivity. English Intermediate+ level.
You will develop different applications, gaming software, administrative platform, new games and support old company products, but the main direction is working on new products of the company.
- Competitive salary based on the results of the interview;
- Challenging tasks and professional growth in an international product-based company that operates in 35+ countries all over the world;
- Professional workshops and seminars attendance;
- The prospect of salary growth, a salary revision based on the level of understanding of the company products and productivity;
- Regular corporate events and team buildings;
- A stable and dynamic working environment where you can develop;
- Interesting challenges in various products and solutions;
- A team where work becomes fun.